Ningaloo Visitor Centre Customer Service Charter
We pride ourselves on a high level of customer service that we offer. We aim to recruit people who are passionate about tourism and the region.
We aim to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction by:
- Providing excellent standards of customer service in a professional manner;
- Listening and responding appropriately to customer needs in a timely manner;
- Treating customers courteously and with respect;
- Providing a helpful and friendly service experience;
- Ensuring that all our services are easy to access and inclusive;
- Providing accurate information;
- Sustaining a process of continuous improvement in service quality;
- Ensuring privacy and confidentiality;
- Servicing the needs of tourists, Ningaloo Visitor Centre members and the local community;
- Promoting Exmouth, Coral Bay and the Ningaloo region as a tourist destination to maximize the benefits of tourism for our members and local community;
- We will succeed by providing up to date, unbiased, independent local knowledge through excellent customer service and state of the art information technology.
WHEN YOU VISIT US IN PERSON
Our helpful, friendly staff will attend to visitors promptly and attempt to deal with an enquiry directly without unnecessary referrals or transfers.
In instances where we are not able to address your query, we will provide you with the name of the person who can assist, and make attempts for you to speak with them (in person or by phone). If that person is not readily available, we will request that they contact you directly.
WHEN YOU CONTACT US VIA TELEPHONE
We will answer your call promptly, identify ourselves and endeavor to deal with your enquiry directly without unnecessary referrals or transfers. When unattended you will have the option of leaving a voicemail message. If you leave a message, you can expect that your call will be returned at the first opportunity (within 24 hours).
If we cannot deal with a telephone enquiry we will provide you with the name of the person the request or enquiry will be referred to or, if that information is not readily available, we will request the relevant person to contact you directly. Attempts will be made to transfer you to them in the first instance.
Where a member of staff is likely to be unavailable for more than one business day, you can expect that the staff member would make arrangements for someone else to help you.
Calls made to the Ningaloo Visitor Centre’s general number after business hours will be diverted to the afterhours message service.
WHEN YOU CONTACT US VIA EMAIL
We will acknowledge your email within one working day.
If a full reply is not possible then you will be notified of a timeframe for response and a contact person.
Emails sent to staff directly will be responded to as promptly as possible within the service standards of individual work units (no later than 2 working days).
WHEN YOU WRITE TO US
We will respond to your letter within ten working days.
If a full reply is not possible then you will receive an acknowledgment which will indicate the time the reply can be expected and the name of the staff member to contact with queries.
OUR SERVICES THAT NEVER CLOSE
We will ensure that our website: www.visitningaloo.com.au is informative, up-to-date and user-friendly.
Online services available to customers when needed include:
• Tour bookings;
• Accommodation bookings;
• Local information and maps;
• Attractions and National Park information.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
1 Murat Road
EXMOUTH WA 6707
(08) 9949 1176
PO Box 149 EXMOUTH WA 6707.