Innkeeper Sport Fishing
Join us for a customised fishing experience aboard the well appointed 44ft sportfisher "INNKEEPER", fishing the Exmouth region and continental shelf in comfort. Innkeeper Sport Fishing caters for the experienced and not so experienced anglers. Come and see the world class gamefishing Exmouth has to offer with this experienced team.
Innkeeper Sport Fishing Adventure
You will experience a short scenic trip in comfort to the diverse fishing grounds on the continental shelf and beyond. Owner/skipper Brendon has a wealth of knowledge and is happy to share it with you, so you do not need be a experienced angler.
Fish species you will encounter are Blue Marlin, Black Marlin, Striped Marlin, Sailfish, Yellow Fin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Spanish Mackeral
For more information and enquires
Call Brendon 0437 579 448
- It is required that all customers behave in a safe and respectful manner to staff other customers and our property.
- Alcohol is allowed on board the vessel however responsible consumption of alcohol is to be adhered to.
- The skipper reserves the right to cancel a trip and payment forfeited if unruly or unsafe behavior is displayed.
- The skipper has an obligation to protect peoples welfare hence a safety brief will be conducted prior to proceeding to sea.
- All tackle and lures are supplied on a pay if lost or broken basis.
- All charters are subject to suitable weather conditions (the decision is made at the discretion of the skipper) and we reserve the right to cancel any trip due to bad weather.
Cancellations and refunds
- Cancellations made by Innkeeper Sport Fishing due to weather or mechanical issues. You will be contacted rescheduled for another day or a refund given.
- Cancellations made by clients with more than 30 days notice will receive a 50% refund on the deposit.
- Cancellations made by clients less than 30 days notice will not receive a refund but may transfer to another day.
By booking this charter you agree that Innkeeper Sport Fishing is not liable for any personal and financial loss due to a cancelled charter.
Ningaloo Visitor Centre
PO Box 149
Exmouth WA 6707
Ph: (+61) 08 9949 3070
Opens 7 days a week
8:30am to 5:00pm
Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Australia Day, Labor Day and Good Friday.