Ningaloo Whaleshark Swim
- Book a Humpback Whale Swim ticket and a Whale Watcher can join you on tour for free! ($150 off!)
- Book for a whale or whaleshark swim and certified, current SCUBA divers get a dive for free!
- Choose the best photo taken by our onboard photographer - yours for free!
Why book with us?
- Our aim is to give you one of the best tours you have ever been on. Each guest, every guest, each day, every day. Previously awarded the prestigious GOLD MEDAL for Best Adventure Tour in WA at the Western Australian Tourism Awards. Trip Advisor Certificates of Excellence 2015, 2016, 2017
- Our own spotter plane flies for longer. So what? You see more sealife each tour. You are more likely to swim with a whale or whaleshark or manta ray. And you don't usually have to share with other boats sharing a plane -
so you swim longer not wait in a line of boats for a turn.
Industry Leading Whaleshark and Whale Swim Guarantees. Check out our website at www.ningaloowhalesharks.com for more information.
Join the tour that was awarded the prestigious Gold Medal for Best Adventue Tour in WA for a wonder-filled day cruising the World-Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef.
Our aim is to give each and every one of our customers one of the best tours they have ever been on. Each tour, every passenger. And we keep a close eye on feedback to make sure we don't just say it, it happens.
Our Five Star Trip Advisor rating, and Certificates of Excellence from Trip Advisor annually since 2013, confirms we are amongst the very best at what we do.
Finding a whaleshark or humpback whale or manta ray to swim with is something we are experts at,.. but there is so much more our friendly, caring and professional crew want to share with you.
Snorkel or dive on the Ningaloo Reef coral gardens during your cruise.
Watch the awesome surface displays of 20,000 migrating humpback whales (in season), spinner dolphins, turtles, dugongs and so much more - we never know what opportunities Mother Nature will offer, but we will be doing our very best to take advantage of the very best of these to showcase the Ningaloo to you.
We are the only company in Exmouth to own and operate our own spotter plane, and not share this between whaleshark tour vessels. Why is this important? On average our guests swim with whalesharks for 50% longer than the average whaleshark tour out of Exmouth... and isnt swimming with a whaleshark why you are coming out on tour in the first place?
Advanced Eco Tourism Certification Previous winner Best Adventure Tour in Western Australia at the WA Tourism Awards. Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor 2014,15,16.
Ningaloo Whaleshark Swim is on the main road through the Exmouth town centre (Maidstone Crescent), between the IGA supermarket and the Westpac Bank - its the one with the grey and white whaleshark dots all over it!
Cancellations of your tour more than 2 weeks before departure date incurs a $20 cancellation fee. Cancellations between 3 and 14 days before the date of departure of your tour will incur a 50% cancellation fee. There are no refunds if you cancel your tour less than 72 hours before departure or fail to join your tour at the agreed location.
WHO CAN BOOK - CERTIFIED DIVERS :- 1. Must present a valid Certificate card when booking.
Must provide proof of diving within the last 12 months or have more than 20 logged dives
Anyone who does not comply with the above must complete a refresher dive.
Arrival Time: 16:00
Departure Time: 09:00
Ningaloo Visitor Centre
PO Box 149
Exmouth WA 6707
Ph: (+61) 08 9949 1176
Opens 7 days a week
Mon - Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm
Sat & Sun 9:00am to 1:00pm
Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Australia Day, Labor Day and Good Friday.