Ocean Eco Adventures Exmouth
Ocean Eco Adventures offer marine interaction tours at Ningaloo Reef and pride themselves on a knowledgable, happy and passionate crew.
The well appointed 21.9m vessel Latitude22 is a perfect touring vessel for cruising the waters of the world heritage listed Ningaloo Reef Marine Park
Whaleshark and Wildlife Discoveries are conducted from Exmouth from late March to early August. From August to early November the company operates Humpback Whale Watching cruises. Sunset Whale Watching cruises are also a must do experience in the Exmouth Gulf.
Weddings, Birthdays, Bucks and Hens functions and "just because" private charters are also catered for.
Ocean Eco Adventures is owned and operated by James Small, backed by an extremely experienced and professional team. They are passionate about the reef, its protection and the marine animals that live in it . They view their work as a type of "custodian" of the area , giving an opportunity to help protect the environment through education and monitoring.
The Ocean Eco Adventures team are employed because of their genuine passion of the marine environment, their skills and personalities. All cruises offered by Ocean Eco Adventures are operated with the welfare of the marine environment as a priority plus offering world class service whilst showcasing the World Heritage listed Ningaloo Marine Park.
Join the Ocean Eco Adventures team to experience some of that Ningaloo magic that is awaiting you.
Please contact us on (08) 9949 1208 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. au for further information.
Ocean Eco Adventures offer a variety of tours at Ningaloo Reef including Whale Shark Day Tours, Humpback Whale watching
- All tours are subject to availability weather and minimum numbers.
- The repeat voucher is valid for one tour only and is non-transferable.
- If participating in a Microlight flight as part of a tour package the Microlight flight does not include the 'No Sighting Policy' as it is not a dedicated animal interaction tour.
- Government fees and charges apply after the first year.
- A full refund will apply to tours cancelled due to inclement weather or any other safety reason if it cannot be rebooked to the customer's satisfaction.
- A cancellation less than 7 days no refund unless seats can be sold then 90% refund applies 7-29 days - 90% refund 30 days or more - 100% refund.
- Tickets can be transferred to another date if 48hours notice is given and places can be filled.
Ningaloo Visitor Centre
PO Box 149
Exmouth WA 6707
Ph: (+61) 08 9949 1176
Opens 7 days a week
Mon - Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm
Sat & Sun 9:00am to 1:00pm
Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Australia Day, Labor Day and Good Friday.